By using Leicestershire County Council's Social Pinpoint site you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
- To post comments that reflect your own views.
- To use language that is respectful of other users and the sites you might be commenting on.
- To share photos that are relevant to your post and not likely to cause offence.
- If you have shared your email address, this will be used to confirm your submitted post (please check your junk folder) and to contact you about initiatives related to the project for a period of up to 3 years after the project close, during which time you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from one of the emails received.
- More information about LCC data protection and privacy policies can be viewed at: https://www.leicestershire.gov.uk/about-the-council/data-protection-and-privacy
Welcome to Leicestershire County Council's interactive digital engagement platform. This is a new approach to involving residents and businesses in council initiatives and decision-making, using discussion forums, interactive budgeting and live maps.
It's important to us that this is a platform where everyone feels welcomed and heard, and for this reason we might ask you at specific points to share your email address. This is to ensure that people behave respectfully on the platform and so that we can keep you updated on the projects you're interested in. Your details will be kept securely by the council for a limited period of time. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.